Middle School Counseling Department » New Student Registration

New Student Registration

To enroll a new student call the school Counseling Office at (802) 453 7028 to schedule an appointment. Before enrolling we require proof of residency and registration forms to be filled out.

Two forms from the following to show Proof of Vermont residency in the five-towns or a town with school choice:

  • Current tax bill.
  • Current mortgage statement/closing statement showing an applicable address and the name of the parent or legal guardian, or custodian. 
  • Formal lease showing the name, address and telephone number of the landlord, applicable address and name of lessee. 
  • A notarized letter from the landlord stating the address of the residence being leased and the name(s) of the lessee(s), along with the landlord's address and telephone number. 
  • Valid Vermont driver’s license with permanent applicable address.
  • Valid Vermont identification card with applicable address 
  • Valid voter registration card or receipt with applicable address. 
  • Valid Vermont vehicle registration card. 
  • Current utility bill in your name. 
  • Valid Public Aid card. 
  • Current applicable library card with your name and address. 
  • Valid automobile insurance card. 
  • Bank Statement for last or current month (financial information redacted).